Essentially, the whole point of combat is to increase your [Character Level], by obtaining
[Experience Points], so you can become the strongest warrior there is! Along with it, comes the ability
to find great loot from hunting monsters! Mostly, you'll earn [Experience Points] from hunting monsters,
but there are additional methods to earn [Experience Points] as well.
- Obtaining [Experience Points] eventually increases the [Character Level] and [Profession Level]
[Experience Points] can be obtained in several ways:
- Killing monsters
- Completing [Quests]
- Participating in [Mini-games]
- Each [Character Level] and and [Profession Level] requires a unique amount of [Experience Points], requiring more at higher levels.
- Each time the [Character Level] is increased, the character will gain 5 [Stat Points] per [Character Level]
- Each time the [Profession Level] is increased, the character profession will gain 1 [Point] per [[Profession Level]
- As [Profession Level] increases, the character will unlock new skills
- When multiple characters attack the same monster, each character's received [Base EXP] is based on their percentage (%) of damage dealt to the monster's total [HP].
There is a large array of items that can be used in combat. Let's go over some basic equipment you'll use.
- Armor sets include Helm, Armor, Pants, Gloves, and Boots items.
- Some weapons can equiped as two weapons while others use a weapon and an off-hand item.
- Obtainable accessory items include necklaces and ring items.
- At some level Wings can be equiped. They give the character's the ability to fly, giving a huge +Movement Speed increase.
- Pet items give a character additional bonuses and appear on the screen when equipped!
You have two [Sets] of weapons at your disposal (weapon + offhand ([Shield] or one-handed weapon)),
between which you can switch in any moment.
All additional options and passive skills will be active from sub-weapon even if the given set is not active.
If two different types of weapons are equipped, experience
assigned to a profession will be divided in the ratio of 4: 1 (80%: 20%), between the weapon in the
active set [80%] and the one in the inactive set [20%]. If the weapons in both sets are of the same type
or the second set is empty, the profession will receive 100% of experience.
- You gain 200 experience
- [Sword] is equiped in active [Set] in weapon slot
- [Bow] is equiped in inactive [Set] in weapon slot
- Experience will be divided into:  experience and  experience
- [Sword] profession will gain 80 experience
- [Bow] profession will gain 20 experience